6/22/2009

My First Experiance Make WebSite

I know this article not impression for u, but in my live this is chance my look about website. at that time i use PHP language in the xampp to make website. xammp is free, not buy ang legal to use it. we can start the website with '?>' and we can finish this with . i my first experince this is not dificult. but i always dificulty with pharase the PHP language. the simbol of pharase u can see is with start'
that is litle article about PHP. in my first writing code PHP. i not insteresting about PHP. becouse with i can do everyting. i can connection the delphi to database. so i online with internet. in the internet i know that i'am nothing, i is zero in the program else delphi. so i ask to some forum in the internet, i train my write code i look my friend have a server, so more spirit i have to fastest complete my write code. at finaly i can online my website, and learn about google, to indexing my web with the largest search enggine in the world. i hapynest at the finaly my web can read people.

this is my experince i using PHP. my comment to PHP is very nice ^_^