8/20/2009

Spirit Of indonesia independence

64 years indonesia get indenpence, 64 years indonesia be revolutions, 64 years indonesia exist in internationaly country. i love indonesia, we can forward becouse we many culture, and coaliscing to become strength. in agustus 2009, i make show in my village. this is my experience, let's teel my story....

here we go.......!!!!

in my first i todo is forming comitte, and i make many race in agustus, many sugesstion i take from comitte. but in fact i work alone. i evaluation what wrong in my false. some times i qustion in my heart i can't be leader, i have to stop and give my responsibility. but i know i can't done this times. many scedhule in my book, i must to become leader...

in my strategy i serving my member what he need, and i take some he responsibility. next i build comunication with member and i always sms ( short message ) to my member. some days i think to broadcast my sms to get spirit my member. i must to paying attention to my member. so i can take result my member. many schedule can passing at precise times. then.......

problems comes from citizen. he can't come to my race. i think i must leave this race and go with my schedule, but i know i wrong. i can't to motivated the citizen to join in my race. i can't leave her. i must awaken the citizen, with spirit, in my have, i not give up to awake the citizen. so...

with my sacrifice, i take my result. i very hapy. but this is not done...

in day i shown many member not attend. i work alone again, i can't motivated my member, although i has do my strategy. but view our latter i happy my member can't anttend. i ask to some one " what problem your comes to late ? " from my ask i know my member has work very well. he is done the job's.

i very happy, becouse my shown can walk sukses. thankyu to my country.....